Clock Modder is a simple mod board to make putting an LTC1799 mod in your projects super easy! Great for Pitch Bends and other clock mods!
- Includes the LTC1799 chip and 100nF capacitor pre-installed, no SMD soldering required!
- Analog Devices brand chips (not clones) for improved consistency and reliability over other boards
- Quality film capacitor is pre-installed
- Every single module is hand-assembled by yours truly and tested before shipping
- Available with headers installed or with open through-hole connectors
- Default connections already made on board
- Space for Trim Resistor to fine-tune controls for your application
- DIV pin pulled to a through-hole lead so you can modify if needed for your project (Grounded by default)
See Manual for full details.
To install the Trim Resistor: cut the trace connecting the two connectors for the resistor and install whatever value resistor you need for your application. This adds a lower limit to the control resistance, preventing the clock from going too high and crashing the device.
To change the DIV setting: cut the trace leading to the DIV connector on the back of the board. Jumper the DIV connector to V+ or leave open to change the value. I have personally never used this feature of the chip or needed to, but wanted to make sure it was still accessible without requiring any SMD soldering.