This one-off circuit-bent camera is a weird one! Aptly named as the display doesn’t show you exactly what glitches it’s going to apply when taking photographs, this glitch cam takes high quality glitchable photos. It’s not the worst, but it is eventually frustrating enough I’ve decided not to make any more of these after shooting with it for a few days.
Video mode is lower resolution, however videos do tend to better match what you see in the viewfinder. If you want a more predictable experience, I recommend shooting video then extracting video frames.
- 14 Megapixels (can be lowered in the settings for chunkier glitches)
- 5x Optical Zoom
- Includes 16 GB micro-SD card with Standard SD adapter
- Uses 2 AA Batteries (not included)
- Modified Kodak EasyShare C1450 Digital Camera if you’re curious about the base specs.
- Glitches can be tuned by turning the knobs toward either extreme and turned off by positioning the knobs toward the middle so clean shots are still possible.
- Switch adds a purple effect, adding “strain” to other glitches.
- It is possible to crash this camera, sometimes you need to pull the batteries to get it to recover depending on the severity of the crash.